Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ode to my audience..

Its been a while, and i find myself this Sunday afternoon, in the company of the rain again and these two lizards who've made my home theirs. I havent been blogging for a while now, and reasons of which evade me. Alas, why not write a note of appreciation i thought, so i dedicate this entry to a dear person, my audience of 1.

Its a nice feeling indeed knowing that in this world of fast paced traffic and a constant need to prove oneself, there are people such as you, a dear person who takes time and cherishes the beauty of life and its intricasies. I've never met someone so in tune with their feelings such as yourself, who literally lives and let live. Work hard, love hard, be kind, be warm and be sincere your existence screams..

I thank God for bringing you in my live, and i thank you for making me belive in me, in what i am, in who i am, thanx to your outlook on life and the finer comodities you trade. You have restored my faith. Sometimes, we all need to hear things, and see things, and experience things, that make us believe that our existence is real, practical and true. We need to find someone, with impeccable standards, morals and principles, who believes in life more than what we have been 'trained' to think and expect. Thank you for being that proof.




You make a significant difference in the lifes of those around you. You embolden that goodness begets goodness, that kindness without concern of the effort involved is worldly and possible, that family and friends are indeed Godly blessing on earth worthy of efforts of such magnitude, it would make Mount Everest look like a really big Lemmington with tons of coconut, easily devourable..

I know it pains you now, to go through the thorny path you now have to traverse. Will the end of this path be laden with promises of happiness? I am sure it will be.

This walk you have to take is not one you walk alone dear, and that is a promise.


Hand in hand, we will brave this. Remember, you are special. You are adorable. You are unique. Thank you for being you, my dear friend... :)



























































































No comments: