Sunday, May 10, 2009

What i really want in life is...

1. To love unconditionally, and be loved.
2. To hope unconditionally, and for hope to unfold.
3. To be alive and feel my surroundings.
4. To grow beyond conformity in a world built on rules of others, meant to govern man into rule-some O2 consuming beings without a brain.
5. To be passionate unconditionally, about passionate pursuits that are fulfilling.
6. To have the courage to change when its needed the most.
7. To have the courage to say yes when its needed the most.
8. To have the courage to put everything on the line for that which matters.
9. To have the courage to say no when its needed the most.
10. To have the courage to say enough is enough.
11. To feel what its like to wake up to someone whose world revolves around you.
12. To have trust, in myself, in others and not have it broken, blaming natures engrained need to prove that an eventuality of life is surely failure , as whats expected of all things man in the end.
13. To not give up the quest of deeper wordly and divine meaning, that in which rules of man and the idolising of normalcy cannot provide.
14. To let go those who epitomize rules of man and idolisation of normalcy, so that i do not get pulled into a vortex filled with unjust expectations, greed, rascism, materialism and falsehood.
15. To believe that religions are our guides and it does not preach hatred and destruction of our fellow man, although inferior men, stupid men, greedy men, evil men, ignorant men and mad men have almost certainly made religion out to be a justification of hatred, a way to divide, a reason to spite, plunder, pillage, rape and to kill.
16. To die after having touched as many people who matter in the purest of ways.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Murali

I am mws...thanks for visiting my blog and for your very honest comment. I am sorry for my late response to your comment (check my blog if you have time as I just typed a long response) because I did not have internet access.

I am also from Penang!!!

I like your blog, your choice of pictures and your writing! It is rare to find someone as expressive as you.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog for now, I can visit your blog!!

My pleasure to meet you in cyberspace.

Take care and all the best to you.

Cheers

Unknown said...

Hi again,

Thanks for your second comment.

I left another comment in response to your comment.

Lovely to meet you this way.

Take care and please keep in touch.

Cheers

Eddie Law said...

Reading your post draw me into your inner world, I see the world that you saw. How I wish I could express vavidly like you in English.

Glad to meeting you and hope to see you in person during the event.

Just wonder, what do you wish to achieve via blogging?

ndhaniya said...

Hi Murali,
Thank you for the comment on my blog. It's always a pleasant surprise to get feedback which consists of more than one illegible word, and your insight was a huge bonus =)

Am very sorry it took so long for me to reply to your comment, which I see you've deleted recently?

Very much enjoy your writing too, hope to see more of it soon.
Kind regards
ndhaniya

ndhaniya said...

Hey Murali (Mu?),
no I did not think I was being ousted on my own blog :) And even if I had, a little drama to spice things up couldn't have hurt eh? It's my turn now. =P

Really appreciate the encouragement- I must say it is surely just as heartening to read your posts. Idealists (especially Malaysian ones who blog) are a rare breed these days.

Having said that, yes I still do think all of us are mad, depending on which angle you're looking at things from! Mark Twain once said something similar, I found out later. The post was to my brother, who very much still epitomizes my point.